- Turtleball comes with (12) coconut shells and (2) turtleballs.
- Each team places their set of 6 shells approximately ~10 feet apart from their opponent.
- Scoop and set the (6) shells in a triangle/pyramid formation in the sand.
- Smooth out sand around the coconuts to ensure they are flush/below the surface for best results!
- 1 v 1, players stand on opposing side
- 2 v 2, teammates stand on same side
- Each team alternates tossing the balls.
- Sink a ball into a shell + flip it over
- First to flip over all the shells wins!
Tag us on social media! @playturtleball
We are only as good as the impact we have, so we are mindful of the decisions we make through the design process to engage new ideas and technology to reduce our environmental impact. We are currently researching and meeting with manufacturers to develop our products to ensure quality and safety for the children, families, and communities we serve. Our goal is to provide a creative solution to beach games, and we are committed to creating the best eco-friendly beach game. Our turtleballs are made from Thermoplasticized Rubber (TPR) which is 100% recyclable, BPA free. The material is durable, safe and provides consistency for playing on sand. Our Turtleball shells are made from natural coconut shells and aare crafted by hand. We encourage you to leave the beach better than you found it. Flip the shells; save the turtles!